Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Start of a Blog

I am Ryan Gatts. I recently earned my BFA in Animation (with a minor in storyboarding) from the Savannah College of Art and Design. 


I do a lot of things from animation, storyboarding and concept painting; to more technical things like modeling, rigging, lighting and texturing. I'm particularly interested in how to do this kind of work in videogames because of all of the new technical and storytelling hurdles they face. It is due to this interest that I started this blog. Online portfolio sites are great and all, but they never really show how a person thinks or what interests him. So here, I intend to show my sketches, finished works, experiments, theories, and interests that I hope will help some of you guys out, or at least entertain you.


I also really enjoy science and math, so expect to see a fair bit of that here too. I've started several blogs by now. I hope this is the one that sticks.

If you are interested in seeing my portfolio or my resume, check out more of my work at 

No comments:

Post a Comment